Have you ever noticed this:
As a woman, you likely inherited all sorts of crazy beliefs, behaviors, and patterns that severed you from your SELF. According to the Oxford dictionary, the SELF is “a person’s essential being.”
In other words, if you’re like most women, the ancestral wounds you inherited—not just from your blood lineage, but from everyone who came before you—may have disconnected you from your essential SELF, turning you into a shadow of the woman you could be if your SELF had been nurtured rather than stifled.
Instead of feeling the flow of life, you might feel stilted. Stuck. Slow to make progress. And then you secretly wonder, “What’s wrong with me?”
And perhaps you begin to feel weighed down by one or many of the following:
- Not feeling good enough
- Feeling like your past is interfering with your future
- Over-giving to prove your worth or value (and feeling exhausted because of it)
- Feeling as though a part of you is missing
- Denying your desires (eg. creating art, traveling) to “make things work in real life”
- Experiencing shame after being vulnerable in public
- Carrying chaos around with you like a weighted laundry bag
- Dealing with debilitating anxiety
- Wishing you could figure out the nature of your soul purpose (and just know it!)
- Continuing to put off your dreams (e.g. of writing a book) until your life is more balanced
- Repeating the same disempowering patterns in life, love, and work
- Having communication breakdowns with family, friends, and clients or colleagues
- Worrying that you’ll never feel aligned in mind, body, and soul
- Doubting your truest, most essential SELF
And you may be wondering, “Does it have to be so &$@#! difficult?”
The answer is NO.
And that’s why I designed a program for you that has the potential to change your life for the better. Forever!
Once you complete the program, you’ll begin to feel like your essential SELF, maybe for the first time in your entire life!